Wednesday, August 10, 2011

3DS coming to America in Flame Red


Hello fellow blog readers! How’s everyone doing this fine morning? As you recall last night I posted a blog about the Nintendo 3DS price drop, I also touched on the subject that Nintendo would probably release some different colors during the holiday season. I definitely wasn’t expecting it to be this soon but this morning when I woke up I found out that Nintendo of America had decided to release the flame red Nintendo 3DS! Nintendo is definitely stepping up the game by releasing this color choice it makes it more appealing to those who have not got the device. 

September 9th you will be able to buy the 3DS in this amazing red color. I love the metallic look of the system it sure makes the red sparkle!  Plus with the new suggested retail price of the 3DS you will be getting it at the new cheap price of 169.99 so that’s a huge savings.  When I posted pictures of the 3DS last night I posted Purple, Gold and Orange my favorite would be that beautiful Orange but the red is definitely great! What color would you like to see the Nintendo 3DS? Let me know you’re thoughts. Will you buy one? Thank you again for your ongoing support on my blog and YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/sassygirl8324  you guys are great!
                                               
                                                                   Peace & Love, 

                                                                   Sassy Tech Girl 

                                                                   Rebecca Marie   

No comments:

Post a Comment