Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Review of the Motorola Triumph


After using the Motorola Triumph for a week, I find this device to be an advanced smart phone added to the Virgin Mobile network. Phone call quality is pleasing along with the 1 GHz Snap Dragon Processor this device runs admirable


I have enjoyed taking pictures with the 5 Mega Pixel Camera the photo’s turn out pure and radiant, It’s also very nice to see a LED flash added to a cell phone again. I’ve played games, downloaded applications, listened to music and sent videos to my friends; there are no limits to this phone.


The Touch screen and buttons have been responsive and I’ve noticed no issues. I really believe that the Motorola Triumph from Virgin Mobile is the best Android device in the prepaid field at this time.  




                                       Photo taken with the 5 Mega Pixel Camera! 



No comments:

Post a Comment