Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year / Blog 1 Year Old!

Hello everyone, I hope that you all are enjoying the New Year. I apologize for my shortage of blog posts but I do plan to continue my Blog throughout 2012, January 14th marks my one year anniversary on blogger last year I wrote 29 blog posts but this year I hope to compose many more blogs on topics ranging from cell phones, applications to video games. 

I try to keep my blog post and video reviews as genuine as possible so the viewer or reader will get reliable information, but keep in mind that the information posted is my opinion and my opinion alone yours may be different. I appreciate everyone who has become a member to my blogger page and those of you who are subscribers to my YouTube channel, you guy's truly are the reason why I continue to post videos and blogs, your pleasant comments are the best.

A taste of things to come, I'd like to start the year off with my thoughts on one of the most popular video games of 2011 The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, I started this game on New Year’s Eve. I am not normally a Zelda fan because of the hard puzzles but I cannot wait to give my opinion on this beauty, Nintendo really outdid their self on this one. I would also like to continue reviews on Android applications and Apple apps thanks to my new IPod touch, I can provide them also. Later in the year I plan to start a live stream for my great YouTube and Blogger audience again you guys are amazing.  

So with all that said I'm looking on to the new year, There's suppose to be some amazing technology released in 2012 along with great, Movies, Games and Music so along with them new year’s resolutions remember to enjoy life. Rejoice the coming week.
                                                                       
                                                                   Best wishes, 

                                                                   Sassy Tech Girl 
                                                                    Rebecca Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment