Friday, February 18, 2011

Steve Jobs 6 Weeks To Live "Geeks Unite"


I don't normally post blog's like this on my technology blog but I have received many questions about my thoughts on the latest information on Steve Jobs. On many news articles there has been news that Steve Jobs has six weeks to live there have been many YouTube videos made from fans of Steve's and the tech community has united in this horrible event. 


Recently Ceo of Apple Steve Jobs took time off to focus on his health. Steve has been fighting pancreatic cancer which grows on your digestive system. It provides insulin and releases hormones which work in conjunction to digestion. 

As I said I've had people ask me my thoughts on this tragedy and if I think that Apple will die without Steve Jobs. But before I address that I would like to state my opinion. I've noticed a lot of hate comments coming from none apple fans! Let it be clear that I myself am not a huge apple fan. But I have read the hate comments including the latest on a Chris Prillo video asking  what you will do when Steve passes a child answered with I will through a party, This answer has been ragging are tech community. Even if you hate Apple there's no excuse not to have respect not only because Steve Jobs is a person just like us but also someone who has helped are technology community advance in so many ways! Have some respect this could be your father, uncle or brother. Apple consumers are some of the most passionate people around about their technology so a lot of people are taking this tragedy to heart so let’s try to support them as best as possible. 

As far as Apple going under without Steve Jobs I believe that is UN real. Steve has definitely made the company what it is today but I believe some of his ideas will live on forever.  So to the Family and followers of Steve Jobs let's keep them in are heart and prayers!

                                                    All the Best, 
                                                         SassyTechGirl 
                                                         Rebecca Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment