Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BudFits & CordFits

Yesterday I received some very interesting product to review. Have you ever had issues with you’re iphone or ipod ear buds falling out of your ears? I do, I’m never able to get these types of ear buds to stay in my ears and I find them constantly falling out and having to put them back on. Ive even tried to jam my iPod ear buds into my ears sideways just to get them to stop falling out and that was very painful. I have even considered buying new ear buds because of the annoyance of the apple product ear buds.

Innovelis makes an amazing product to fix this annoying problem called Bud Fits this product is soft and flexible and designed to wrap around the ears so you’re iPod ear buds will not fall out of the ear.  After trying this product out I have found that I can now wear my iPod ear buds without them constantly falling out. The product is soft and comfortable and also very secure.  The Budfits are easy to put on your ear buds and there easily removable. Bud Fits come in many different colors and there site offers free shipping. Bud Fits run from 8.99 on up and for that price you definitely cannot go wrong.

I also received a product for review called Cordfits this little device is cool! I talk on my cell phone using a headset with built in microphone and the cord is always in the way because of its length with Cordfits you’re able to customize the cord length of nearly all portable headphones. I’m able to pull the Cordfit and adjust the cord shorter and pull another way to make it longer very cool Innovelis! This product was very easy to use the instructions where quick and right to the point and I had no problem figureing out how to do it. You’re also able to wrap your cord around the device and clip your ear buds in the side for easy storage! I don’t know how many times I’ve had issues with cords tangled up in knots and I had issues getting them out! This product is also another great one!!

I would recommend both CordFits and Budfits to anyone looking for a simple fix to these everyday problems. Please check out Innovelis’s products at http://www.Budfits.com

                                                              Thanks again for reading…

                                                                                      All the best,

                                                                                           SassyTechGirl
                                                                                            Rebecca Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment