Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Angry Birds hit the big screen.



Good Morning Blogger readers, I hope everyone is doing great.  A few weeks ago while looking at the rovio fan page on Facebook I was surprised to see that Rovio has partnered with 20th century fox to make a movie in which will be titled Angry Birds Rio the announcement was on the Super Bowl game I must have missed it somehow.  

Angry birds is a great game I’ve been playing it off and on since it came out. Currently in the United States Angry Birds is the number one top iphone application, it’s also the number one for many other countries.  For those of you who haven’t ever played angry birds or tried it you can find this game on your Apple, Android or Ovi device.  Angry Birds is a strategy game and the storyline is quite unique, Apparently the mean green pigs stole the birds treasured eggs in the game you will find a slingshot and the Pigs hiding in multiple area’s the object is quite simple and that is to shoot the birds into multiple walls and objects to kill the pigs to get their eggs back. 

I’ve found Angry Birds very addicting in fact like any geek I find myself playing it for hours and hours trying to get to the next level and when you do finally beat a level it’s a rush of excitement.  There have been a lot of comments on websites about people being addicted to this game at work. Angry birds started off as a game that no one knew into now making a movie. Lately I’ve seen more and more items in stores such as T-shirts and angry birds stuffed animals; this kind of stuff makes me happy to see.
There are two Angry Birds games currently in the application stores Angry Birds the original and Angry Birds Seasons; Angry Birds Seasons is a holiday version of the Angry Birds platform such as Halloween, Christmas and the newest Valentine’s Day. I found with my own game play that seasons is a harder game then the original. 

What are your thoughts on Angry Birds going to the big screen? Will you go to see Angry Birds Rio? I would definitely buy it and watch it. Anyway guys again thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. I will be writing a new one soon comparing my thoughts on the Virgin Mobile Samsung Intercept and Lg Optimus V. So stay tuned and enjoy the week! 

                                        All the best, 

                                       Rebecca Marie
                                       SassyTechGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment