Thursday, March 17, 2011

Do you Animal Crossing?

A happy St. Patrick’s day to my fellow bloggers let’s hope for a win for Michigan State tonight.  Today’s blog post is one that I’ve wanted to write for quite some time.  Do you play any version of Animal Crossing? This is one of my favorite games of all time. Animal Crossing the original was released on the old Game cube consul, unfortunately I didn’t buy a Game Cube when it came out, and I sure did miss a lot of really great games. Now that I have a Nintendo Wii I bought the Original Animal crossing. A few years later Animal Crossing Wild world came out on the Nintendo DS and the more recent version Animal Crossing City folk came out on the wii in 2008. With the release of the newest Animal Crossing version for the Nintendo 3DS upon us there’s not a better time to speak about this great game.

Animal Crossing is one of them game’s that you can play for countless hours there’s really no losing or winning in this game but there sure is hours of entertainment. Animal Crossing is a platform game like Sim’s but in my opinion way better.  The objective is simple make a town and live in it. Each town has select neighbors’ that are animals there’s hundreds of different ones so you can be guaranteed that you will have different ones then most of your friends.

There are many things to do on animal crossing such as fishing to earn Bells; Bells are currency on Animal crossing, Catching bugs, Shopping and visiting friend’s on Wi-Fi. Thousands of people play Animal Crossing every day from age’s  four to sixty that’s right I said sixty, I’ve met a few of these older gamers their amazing people. This game has been such a hit for Nintendo there is even a forum that many visit every day with free guides and people to meet to play on Wi-Fi with, it’s also very surprising some people still believe the original game cube version of Animal crossing is the best and still play this great game.

Anyway guy’s what game’s do you enjoy? Do you spend countless hours on it? I will leave you guy’s with that thought and a video of one of my old Animal Crossing City folk towns! Again thank you for taking the time to read my blog. You guys rock!
     
                                                                        Sassy Tech Girl
                                                                     Rebecca Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment