Sunday, April 3, 2011

Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy Prevail

A happy Sunday blogger readers, I hope that everyone enjoyed the weekend.  I’m sorry as of late that I haven’t got any blog post out to you guys, I have been fighting a case of bronchitis and some other family related issues but I am finally back and ready to go.  Boost Mobile has finally introduced its first ever CDMA Android device the Samsung Galaxy Prevail and I’m super excited about it. Currently I’m running the Samsung Intercept on Virgin Mobile’s unlimited plan at 60 dollars a month and I’m considering the switch to Boost when the Prevail hits markets later this month.  I’ve already had questions on my Twitter account asking why I would switch and there are some very good points I would like to make.

Currently Virgin Mobile’s unlimited plan is running 60 dollars a month where Boost Mobile is 50 that may not be that much of a difference but when you throw in Boost Mobile’s new shrinkage the plan look’s more appealing. Boost Mobile’s service starts at 50 dollars and when you sign up for Shrinkage after 6 payments you’re plan goes down to 45$ after  twelve payments 40$ and after eighteen 35$ it’s almost as if there rewarding you to use their service and after the Prevail is released it won’t be hard not to want it.

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail is an Android platform 2.2 Froyo phone. With a 2 MP Camera with video. The phone offers an Accelerometer, Built in speaker phone, Android Market, GPS, IM and Email of course. This phone will fit my needs perfectly and I cannot wait to get a review up to you guys. Although Boost Mobile has no officially said when this phone will come to a market near you, I’m guessing around April 14th so what do you think of this new Android device? Thanks again for taking the time to read this blog! You guys are great! Enjoy the upcoming week and I’ll see you all in my next video/blog.

                                                                    Sassy Tech Girl

                                                                    Rebecca Marie

6 comments:

  1. should be a beast phone. Can't wait 4 your review...how much does it retail for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Redd,
    Thanks for writing a comment the retail price is 179.99 I also believe it will be a great phone. Thanks again for reading my blog!!
    Rebecca Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, was just passing by and this review caught my attention. Nice work, have been thinking about buying it.

    Please Visit Us @ App-O-Plectic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading Deaddoll. It does look like a awesome phone with great plans. Again thanks for the nice comment.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does the Samsung Galaxy Prevail for boostmobile offer e reader

    ReplyDelete